The 1931 All-Pacific Coast football team consists of American football players chosen by various organizations for All-Pacific Coast teams for the 1931 college football season. The organizations selecting teams in 1934 included the Associated Press (AP), the Newspaper Enterprise Association, and the United Press (UP).
All-Pacific Coast selections
- Bud Toscani, St. Mary's (AP-1; UP-1)
- Erny Pinckert, USC (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1) (College Football Hall of Fame)
- Merle Hufford, Washington (NEA-1)
- Ralston "Rusty" Gill, California (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- Ralph Stone, California (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- Leonard Wellendorf, UCLA (AP-1)
- Ray Sparling, USC (UP-1)
- Garrett Arbelbide, USC (NEA-1)
- Paul Schwegler, Washington (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1) (College Football Hall of Fame)
- Ernie Smith, USC (AP-1)
- Bill Morgan, Oregon (UP-1)
- Turk Edwards, Washington State (NEA-1) (College and Pro Football Halls of Fame)
- Johnny Baker, USC (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1) (College Football Hall of Fame)
- Bill Fisher, St. Mary's (AP-1; UP-1)
- Bill Corbus, Stanford (NEA-1) (College Football Hall of Fame)
- Stan Williamson, USC (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
Bold = Consensus first-team selection by at least two of the AP, NEA and UP
- "Trojans Place Five Men on All-Pacific Coast Eleven". The Monroe (LA) News-Star: p. 7. December 3, 1931. https://www.newspapers.com/image/87193482/.
- "Presenting NEA's All-Coast Conference Football Team". Santa Cruz News: p. 8. December 2, 1931. https://www.newspapers.com/image/50584876/.
- "Southern California Places Five on All-Coast Team". Ames (Iowa) Daily Tribune-Times: p. 6. December 3, 1931. https://www.newspapers.com/image/5130886/.