|1929 California Golden Bears football|
|Conference||Pacific Coast Conference|
|1929 record||7–1–1 (4–1 PCC)|
|Head coach||Nibs Price (4th season)|
|1929 PCC football standings|
|† – Conference champion |
The 1929 California Golden Bears football team was an American football team that represented the University of California, Berkeley in the Pacific Coast Conference (PCC) during the 1929 college football season. In their fourth year under head coach Nibs Price, the team compiled a 7–1–1 record (4–1 against PCC opponents), finished in a tie for third place in the PCC, and outscored its opponents by a combined total of 155 to 78.
|September 28||Santa Clara*||W 27–6||–|
|October 5||Saint Mary's*||T 0–0||–|
|October 12||Washington State||W 14–0||40,000|
|October 19||at Penn*||W 12–7||–|
|October 26||Olympic Club*||W 21–19||–|
|November 2||at USC||W 15–7||79,000|
|November 9||Montana||W 53–18||–|
|November 16||Washington||W 7–0||50,000|
|November 23||at Stanford||L 6–21||–|
- ↑ "1928 California Golden Bears Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/california/1928-schedule.html. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- ↑ "California 2015 Football Information Guide". Cal Golden Bears Athletics. p. 162. Archived from the original on October 26, 2016. https://web.archive.org/web/20161026170757/https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/423534.pdf. Retrieved October 21, 2016.
- ↑ '16 Cougar Football. Washington State University Athletics. p. 81. http://www.wsucougars.com/documents/2016/8/25/2016_Football_Media_Guide_Color.pdf.
- ↑ USC Football 2017 Media Guide. University of Southern California Athletics. p. 70. http://usctrojans.com/documents/2017/7/25/2017_USC_Football_Media_Guide.pdf.
- ↑ 2017 Washington Football Information. University of Washington Athletics. p. 189. http://gohuskies.com/documents/2017/7/24/2017_FB_Guide.pdf.
- ↑ 2015 Football Information Guide. Cal Athletics. 2015. p. 162. Archived from the original on 2016-10-26. https://web.archive.org/web/20161026170757/https://admin.xosn.com/attachments1/423534.pdf.
|This article about a sports team in California is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|