The 1928 All-Pacific Coast football team consists of American football players chosen by various organizations for All-Pacific Coast teams for the 1928 college football season. The organizations selecting teams in 1934 included the Associated Press (AP), the Newspaper Enterprise Association, and the United Press (UP).
All-Pacific Coast selectionsEdit
- Don Williams, USC (NEA-1; UP-1)
- Howard Maple, Oregon State (AP-1)
- Benny Lom, California (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- Chuck Carroll, Washington (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1 [fullback]) (College Football Hall of Fame)
- Lloyd Thomas, USC (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1 [halfback])
- Phillips, California (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- Malcolm Franklan, St. Mary's (AP-1; UP-1)
- Lawrence McCaslin, USC (NEA-1)
- Steve Bancroft, California (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- Mel Dressel, Washington State (AP-1; NEA-1; UP-1)
- George Stadelman, Oregon (NEA-1; UP-1)
- Nate Barragar, USC (AP-1)
Bold = Consensus first-team selection by at least two of the AP, NEA and UP
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "California Places Three Pacific Stars". The Decatur Review: p. 16. December 4, 1928. https://www.newspapers.com/image/15327552/.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 "Here Is All-Coast Conference Team". The Ogden Standard-Examiner: p. 12. December 11, 1928. https://www.newspapers.com/image/27094388/.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "Experts Pick All-Coast Eleven". Oakland Tribune: p. 26. December 5, 1928. https://www.newspapers.com/image/96214378/.