The 1927 All-Pacific Coast football team consists of American football players chosen by various organizations for All-Pacific Coast teams for the 1927 college football season. The organizations selecting teams in 1934 included the Associated Press (AP) and the United Press (UP).
All-Pacific Coast selectionsEdit
- Morley Drury, USC (AP-1; UP-1)
- Biff Hoffman, Stanford (AP-1; UP-1)
- Irvine Phillips, California (AP-1; UP-1)
- Leroy Schuh, Washington (AP-1)
- John Preston, Stanford (UP-1)
- Fritz Coltrin, California (AP-1; UP-1)
- Jesse Hibbs, USC (AP-1; UP-1)
- William Wright, Washington (AP-1; UP-1)
- Seraphim Post, Stanford (AP-1)
- Vernon Eilers, Oregon Aggies (UP-1)
- Larry Bettencourt, St. Mary's (AP-1) (College Football Hall of Fame)
- John H. "Hal" McCreery, Stanford (UP-1)
Bold = Consensus first-team selection by the AP and UP
- ↑ 1.0 1.1 "Leading Sports Critics Pick All-Pacific Coast Gridders". The Zanesvillle Signal: p. 8. November 26, 1927. https://www.newspapers.com/image/15993439/.
- ↑ 2.0 2.1 Stanley Bailey (November 25, 1927). "Four Aggie Players Honored". The Capital Journal, Salem, Oregon: p. 8. https://www.newspapers.com/image/94836253/.
- ↑ "Drury Unanimous Choice For All-Coast Grid Job". The Reading (PA) Times: p. 17. November 26, 1927. https://www.newspapers.com/image/48245564/.