All-Pacific Coast selectionsEdit
- Charles F. Erb, California (UP-1; GV-1)
- Donald Nichols, California (UP-1; GV-1)
- Leonard Ziel, Washington (UP-1; GV-1)
- George King, Oregon (GB-1)
- Jesse B. Morrison, California (UP-1; GV-1)
- Robert A. Berkey, California (UP-1; GV-1)
- Harold Muller, California (UP-1; GV-1) (College Football Hall of Fame)
- Stewart A. Beam, California (UP-1; GV-1)
- Ford Dunton, Washington State (UP-1)
- Percy Locey, Oregon Agricultural College (GV-1)
- Webster V. Clark, California (UP-1; GV-1)
- Leo Calland, USC (UP-1)
- Archie "Tiny" Shields, Oregon (GV-1)
GB = George Bertz, sporting editor of the Oregon Journal, Portland
- ↑ M.D. Tracy (December 5, 1922). "Seven Bears Picked For Mythical Coast Football Eleven". Modesto Evening News: p. 10. https://www.newspapers.com/image/54435465/.
- ↑ "All-Pacific Conference Team Named". San Bernardino Daily Sun: p. 16. December 9, 1922. https://www.newspapers.com/clip/2600518/1922_all_pacific_coast_football_team/.
- ↑ "King, of Salem, Given Berth On All-Star Eleven". Daily Capital Journal (Salem, Oregon): p. 1. December 4, 1922. https://www.newspapers.com/image/100258636/.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.