All-Pacific Coast selectionsEdit
- Charles F. Erb, California (UP-1) (unanimous pick by UP selectors)
- Charles F. Dean, USC (UP-1)
- Crip Toomey, California (UP-1)
- Archie Nisbet, California (UP-1)
- Robert A. Berkey, California (UP-1)
- Howard Stephens, California (UP-1) (unanimous pick by UP selectors)
- Webster V. Clark, California (UP-1)
- Lee D. Cranmer, California (UP-1)
- Earl Dunlap, Washington State (UP-1)
UP = United Press, by the sporting editors of the leading Pacific coast newspapers, including the Oakland Tribune, Portland Journal, Seattle Star, Los Angeles Herald, Sacramento Star, San Francisco News, and Portland News
- ↑ M.D. Tracy (December 14, 1921). "Eight Bears Given Positions". Santa Ana Register: p. 13. https://www.newspapers.com/clip/2600705/1922_up_all_pacific_coast_football_team/.
Community content is available under CC-BY-SA unless otherwise noted.