|1919 Colorado Silver and Gold football|
|Conference||Rocky Mountain Conference|
|1919 record||2–3–1 (2–3–1 RMC)|
|Head coach||Enoch J. Mills (2nd season)|
|Home stadium||Gamble Field|
Template:1919 Rocky Mountain Conference football standings The 1919 Colorado Silver and Gold football team was an American football team that represented the University of Colorado in the Rocky Mountain Conference (RMC) during the 1919 college football season. Head coach Enoch J. Mills led the team in his second and final year to a 2–3–1 mark in the RMC and 2–3–1 overall. The team finished in fifth place in the RMC and was outscored by a combined total of 96 to 87.
|October 11||at Colorado State||L 7–49|
|October 18||at Denver||Denver, Colorado||W 26–7|
|October 25||Colorado College||T 14–14|
|November 8||at Utah||L 0–7|
|November 15||Utah Agricultural||L 7–19|
|November 25||Colorado Mines||W 33–0|
- Alva R. Noggle - left end
- Wilbur Adams - left tackle
- Victor Adams - left guard
- W. B. Franklin- center
- Thomas Hogan - right guard
- Robert Muth - right tackle
- Robert Breckenridge - right end
- Chester Schrepferman - quarterback
- George Costello - left halfback
- Henry B. Abbett - right halfback
- James Brown - RW
- Raymond Savage - F
- Carl Fulghum - F
- Warren Thompson - G
- James Lee Willard - HB
- Robert Starks - HB
- ↑ "2015 Media Guide". Colorado Athletic Department. 2015. pp. 128–130. http://sidearm.sites.s3.amazonaws.com/cubuffs.com/documents/2015/8/5/part_2_127-233.pdf. Retrieved September 13, 2016.
- ↑ "Colorado Football Record Book". University of Colorado. 2016. p. 146. http://static.cubuffs.com/custompages/football/2016_Info_Guide/part-2-145-254.pdf. Retrieved December 14, 2016.
- ↑ 3.0 3.1 "1919 Colorado Buffaloes Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/colorado/1919-schedule.html. Retrieved December 14, 2016.
- ↑ Game results are also available in the 2016 Colorado Football Media Guide, p. 257.
- ↑ Roster information is taken from the 2016 Colorado Football Media Guide, p. 257.
|This college football season article is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|
|25px||This article about a sports team in Colorado is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|