|1918 Washington football|
|Conference||Pacific Coast Conference|
|1918 record||1–1 (1–1 PCC)|
|Head coach||Anthony Savage (1st season)|
|Home stadium||Denny Field|
|1918 PCC football standings|
|† – Conference champion |
The 1918 Washington football team was an American football team that represented the University of Washington during the 1918 college football season. In its first season under coach Anthony Savage, the team compiled a 1–1 record and was outscored by its opponents by a combined total of 7 to 6. George Smith was the team captain.
|November 23||Oregon Agricultural||W 6–0||3,000|
|November 30||Oregon||L 0–7||5,000|
- ↑ "Washington Yearly Results (1915-1919)". College Football Data Warehouse. David DeLassus. http://www.cfbdatawarehouse.com/data/active/w/washington/1915-1919_yearly_results.php. Retrieved December 12, 2015.
- ↑ "Neither scored in first periods". Spokane Daily Chronicle ((Washington)): p. 1. November 23, 1918. https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=jcJXAAAAIBAJ&sjid=QvQDAAAAIBAJ&pg=1885%2C1522619.
- ↑ "Washington wins again". Spokesman-Review ((Spokane, Washington)): p. 1, part 3. November 24, 1918. https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=o-NVAAAAIBAJ&sjid=iOADAAAAIBAJ&pg=2610%2C2077364.
- ↑ "Oregon's football eleven wins Northwest football honors". Spokesman-Review ((Spokane, Washington)): p. 1, part 2. December 1, 1918. https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=q-NVAAAAIBAJ&sjid=iOADAAAAIBAJ&pg=5800%2C3133054.
- ↑ "Title to Oregon". Lewiston Morning Tribune ((Idaho)): p. 5. December 1, 1918. https://news.google.com/newspapers?id=BqJfAAAAIBAJ&sjid=FTIMAAAAIBAJ&pg=6574%2C2646370.
|This college football season article is a stub. You can help The American Football Database by expanding it.|