|1910 Colorado Silver and Gold football|
|Conference||Rocky Mountain Conference|
|1910 record||6–0 (3–0 RMC)|
|Head coach||Fred Folsom (10th season)|
|Home stadium||Gamble Field|
Template:1910 Rocky Mountain Conference football standings The 1910 Colorado Silver and Gold football team was an American football team that represented the University of Colorado as a member of the Rocky Mountain Conference (RMC) during the 1910 college football season. In its 10th year under head coach Fred Folsom, the team compiled a 6–0 record (3–0 against RMC opponents), shut out five of six opponents, won the conference championship, and outscored opponents by a total of 121 to 3.
Colorado sustained a 21-game win streak that began on November 26, 1908, and ended on October 12, 1912. It remains the longest such streak in program history.
The 1910 season was the first for the new Rocky Mountain Conference, which had previously been the Colorado Faculty Athletic Conference, but was renamed with the addition of two schools (Utah and Wyoming) from outside Colorado.
|October 1||Boulder High School*||W 20–0|
|October 8||Colorado alumni*||W 11–0|
|October 22||at Wyoming||Laramie, WY||W 16–3|||
|October 29||vs. Utah||W 11–0|||
|November 5||at Colorado Agricultural||W 44–0|
|November 24||vs. Colorado Mines||Denver, CO||W 19–0|||
- ↑ "2018 Colorado Football Media Guide". University of Colorado. 2018. pp. 154, 172. https://static.cubuffs.com/custompages/football/2018_Info_Guide/part_2-153-267.pdf. Retrieved January 26, 2019.
- ↑ "1910 Colorado Buffaloes Schedule and Results". SR/College Football. Sports Reference LLC. https://www.sports-reference.com/cfb/schools/colorado/1910-schedule.html. Retrieved January 26, 2019.
- ↑ 2018 Colorado Football Media Guide, p. 254.
- ↑ "Wyoming vs. Colorado". The Morning Standard: p. 10. October 23, 1910. https://www.newspapers.com/clip/27681178/wyoming_vs_colorado/.
- ↑ "Utah Shut Out By Colorado: Contest at Denver Marked by Numerous Fumbles on Both Teams". The Salt Lake Tribune: p. Sporting 1-2. October 30, 1910. https://www.newspapers.com/clip/27680832/utah_shut_out_by_colorado/.
- ↑ "Boulder Walks Away With Golden Miners: University of Colorado Takes Football Game by a Score of 19 to 0". The Salt Lake Tribune: p. 8. November 25, 1910. https://www.newspapers.com/clip/27680337/boulder_walks_away_with_golden_miners/.